More than 200 session proposals have now been received. We are currently assessing many of them and will publish the accepted sessions as soon as possible.
The following sessions have so far been accepted for WAC-8. Click theme titles to read the abstracts of accepted sessions. The list will be constantly updated. The blue figures indicate the number of accepted sessions for each theme. If you have questions about any sessions, please contact the relevant session organizer, whose email address is given at the top of the abstract; you need to change (at) to @ in the email address.
Last Update: 2016-04-28
- T01. Archaeology and Development
- T02. Politics
- T03. Post-colonial Experiences…..
- T04. Archaeological Ethics: Where Are We Now?
- T05. Comparative Archaeologies in the Globalized World
- T06. Regional Archaeologies in the Globalised World
- T07. Education: Learning and Unlearning
- T08. The Public, Heritage and Museums
- T09. Theory for the Future
- T10. Science and Archaeology
- T11. Religion and Spirituality
- T12. Interactions
- T13. The Archaeology of Disaster: Exploring the Past for the Future
- T14. Art and Archaeology
- T15. War and Conflict